The 2022 edition of The Legal 500 results have been published, and we are thrilled with our rankings this year! We’ve also achieved brand new rankings which is a fantastic achievement for our team.
Here’s how we did:
We maintained our Tier 1 status for Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence in the East Midlands, which is great news. Commenting on the team, The Legal 500 says: “Lime have strength throughout their ranks, from the most junior fee earners to the most senior. It is clear that the leadership team imbue a commitment to the clients.”
We’re also pleased to announce that we rose from Tier 2 to Tier 1 for Contentious Trusts and Probate in the East Midlands. The team has been described by The Legal 500 as “very strong”, and has grown significantly over the last year.
We’ve also achieved new rankings in three practice areas:
- Tier 3 for Contentious Trusts and Probate in the West Midlands
- Tier 4 for Clinical Negligence in London
- Tier 4 for Personal Injury in London
This is brilliant news for our Lime team as a whole. Our London offering has been transformed over the last 12 months with huge talent joining the ranks, enabling us to provide excellent services to a wider pool of individuals throughout the UK.
Our Head of Clinical Negligence, Robert Rose, has been recognised as a Leading Individual in this year’s directory. Robert says: “I am delighted to be named as a Leading Individual, and incredibly thankful to our wonderful clients and referrers for their feedback. I am proud of the Lime team for achieving such fantastic results in this year’s Legal 500.”
The following individuals have also been mentioned in this year’s Legal 500 write-ups:
- Andrew Wilkinson (Contentious Trusts and Probate)
- Debra Burton (Contentious Trusts and Probate)
- Alistair Spencer (Contentious Trusts and Probate)
- Neil Clayton (Clinical Negligence)
- Josie Robinson (Clinical Negligence)
- Sharon Lam (Clinical Negligence)
- Helen Rundle (Clinical Negligence)
- Kathryn Hart (Personal Injury)
- Martin Usher (Personal Injury)
- Malcolm Johnson (Personal Injury/Abuse)
- Kent Pattinson (Personal Injury)
- Michael Young (Professional Negligence)
Congratulations to the Lime team
We’d like to say well done to everyone who has been part of this year’s results. The hard work and dedication shown by the teams has made sure we can achieve the best possible results for our clients, whilst ensuring we continue to grow and develop our expertise across the UK.
Congratulations to everyone involved!