- ← Back
- A-Z of services
- Our people
- Helpful content
- Client reviews
- About us
- Pricing and No Win, No Fee
Wioleta is an Associate Solicitor and acts for individuals and families who have sustained injuries due to medical negligence, accidents or serious events.
Wioleta deals with her own caseload and fights for clients to ensure that they are properly compensated for their injuries and losses and to help them recover from those injuries as soon as possible through rehabilitation. Wioleta’s passion for medical negligence work is driven by the desire to help people when they are at their most vulnerable. She is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers, an organisation dedicated to fighting for the rights of injured people by protecting and enhancing access to justice, improving the services provided to victims of personal injury and campaigning to change the law whenever appropriate.
Throughout her career, Wioleta has developed an extensive network of Deputies, Case Managers, Occupational Therapists, Barristers and Medical Experts. She is a member of the Birmingham Medico-Legal Society which enables her to further expand her network. Such networks ensure that her clients’ needs are properly addressed throughout their claims, by the best experts available. In cases where a Claimant suffers serious life-changing injuries, every aspect of their needs must be properly considered to ensure that the compensation is sufficient to provide for the Claimant for the rest of their lives.
This would include:
• Allowance for support workers/carers
• Vocational Therapy
• Accommodation adaptations
• Technology/aids & equipment
Wioleta has secured and helped to secure life-changing compensation for her clients including:
• Multi-million-pound settlements for seriously brain-injured Claimants including some in excess of £10m.
• Numerous settlements on behalf of bereaved families including some in excess of £1 million.
• Amputation cases including the provision of compensation for sophisticated functional and cosmetic prostheses.
• High-value spinal and spinal cord injury cases.
• Six-figure settlement for a claimant who suffered epilepsy as a result of a minor head injury at work.
• Six-figure settlement for a claimant who was made partially blind as a result of an accident at work.