Discrimination at Work

If you feel as though you've been a victim of discrimination at work, our employment solicitors are here to help you get answers, compensation and an apology.

How we can help

discrimination at work frequently asked questions

In the first instance, you should make a formal complaint to your manager or Head of Human Resources. This is also known as a grievance. We may be able to help you put this together, as negotiating your company's grievance procedure may not be straightforward and having expert legal assistance on hand can help to make sure that your rights are respected.
In cases where the discrimination has been too serious to allow for an amicable resolution, you may wish to seek advice with negotiating favourable severance packages, should you wish to leave your current employer and move on to a company that offers a fairer and more pleasant working environment.
You have three months less one day from the most recent act of discrimination to take action, meaning you should act fast. You’ll need to get in touch with the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS), who will aim to achieve early conciliation with your employer. Please be aware that this process can take up to around a month to complete, which will be taken from the three months you have to begin with. It’s important to act quickly in order to bring a tribunal claim. If the conciliation procedure is unsuccessful, we may be able to support you with the tribunal.

Helping people who have experienced discrimination at work

Kind words from our clients

Get in touch with our no win, no fee discrimination at work solicitors today

If you need to talk to someone sooner you can call us for free on 0808 164 0808

Contact us now

Icon of a speechbubble chat window