If you have suffered a financial loss due to your accountant acting in a way that you think could have been negligent then you may be able to bring a claim.
Our specialist team of professional negligence solicitors have helped a number of clients sue their accountant for negligence in a wide range of scenarios. Some examples of accounting negligence cases that we have advised clients upon include:
- Negligent tax advice;
- Negligent audits;
- Inaccurate valuation of company assets;
- Failure to prepare account documents;
- Missing accounting deadlines;
- Inadequate advice concerning tax reliefs / exemptions, and
- Undervaluation of companies or the disposal of shares.
If you are a business, sole trader or private individual, and your accountant has provided the wrong advice or made an accounting error that has resulted in a financial loss or a loss of chance for you, then we urge you to get in touch.