The Lime Solicitors team have fought robustly for Trade Unions and their members for in excess of 30 years. We recognise the importance of collective bargaining and the fantastic work that Unions have achieved and continue to achieve for their members. We believe strongly in rising the standards of conditions and health & safety in the workplace.
Our Trade Union lawyers and solicitors can assist Unions and their members in respect of:
- accidents at work
- manual handling and heavy lifting injuries
- repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
- serious and catastrophic injuries
- clinical and medical negligence
- criminal defence
- employment and pension disputes
- estate planning
- family disputes
- industrial disease compensation claims such as:
- private client services
- stress at work claims
- Wills and Probate
If you would like to discuss our Trade Union legal services with a member of our team please contact Tony Hannington or Garry Dickinson. Alternatively, you can call us on 0808 164 0808 or you can complete the request a call back form and we will call you.