An injury to the shoulder can be extremely painful, cause a permanent disability, severely disrupt daily life and have a negative impact on an individual’s long term earning potential.
Our Personal Injury (PI) and Medical Negligence lawyers have dealt with a wide spectrum of shoulder injury compensation claims and the broad range of accident circumstances that cause them.
Common types of shoulder injuries
Common injuries may include but are not limited to:
- acromioclavicular joint disorders
- broken bones
- dislocated shoulder
- frozen shoulder
- ligament, muscle or tendon injury
- nerve damage in the brachial plexus (either as a result of an accident or a birthing injury)
- rotator cuff tear
- sprains or strains
Common accident circumstances that may result in a shoulder injury
Common accident circumstances that can cause an injury to a shoulder include but are not limited to:
- construction site accidents
- criminal injury (i.e. assault)
- hospital operations
- factory accidents
- manual handling and lifting accidents
- road traffic accidents (RTAs)
- sporting accidents and collisions
If you or a loved one has had an accident or suffered injury as a result of another’s negligence and would like to make a shoulder injury compensation claim please speak to our team of Personal Injury (PI) or Medical Negligence lawyers for a FREE, no-obligation chat. Our Personal Injury and Medical Negligence lawyers can be contacted on Freephone: 0808 164 0808. Alternatively, you can complete the request a call back form and we will call you.