Pre-eclampsia affects 1 in 20 pregnant women and it is the most common complication during a pregnancy. It is usually common around the 3rd trimester and if left untreated can become life threatening for both the mother and baby.
Our medical negligence team deal with many cases relating to pre-eclampsia including:
- failure to diagnose or a delay in diagnosing pre-eclampsia
- failure to provide or a delay in providing the correct treatment and advice to prevent pre-eclampsia.
- failing to monitor a mother who has a history of pre-eclampsia.
- prescribing an incorrect course of treatment.
- delay in inducing labour at an earlier stage resulting in still birth
If you would like to discuss making a claim for compensation as a result of problems caused by pre-eclampsia during birth or pregnancy please call our medical negligence team on Freephone: 0808 164 0808 for a FREE, no-obligation chat. Alternatively, you can request a call back and we will call you.